Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
About The Position
We are now looking for a Software and System Architect!
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
Pliops was recently named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups in 2020 by CRN and its storage processors are shipping to select customers. The company has raised $115M to date from leading global investors including State of Mind Ventures, Viola Ventures, Intel Capital, KDT, SoftBank Ventures Asia, NVIDIA, Expon Capital, Western Digital, Xilinx and Sweetwood Capital.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
We are looking for a Software Systems Architect for our CTO Architecure group. You will help shape the future of our unique Pliops Storage Processor product, and define how we bring it to market.
In this role, you will:
- Design and improve the software stack of our Storage Accelerator and NVMe products.
- Define the integration with various OSes and Linux flavors, open-sourcing and upstreaming strategy of our products.
- Analyze and boost the Security and Performance of our software, firmware and hardware elements for various applications, such as cloud-based databases and AI/ML use-cases.
- Be in the front seat of the decision making – the CTO team works with the R&D, Product, Business Development and Marketing teams to design the long-term roadmap and the steps to get there.
- B.Sc. (M.Sc. a plus) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of Linux Kernel or Firmware development
- Minimum 2 years of Software/System Architecture experience
- Open Source development experience
- Security expertise – advantage
- Experience in Storage – advantage
- Experience of working with business partners – advantage
- Ability to work independently, strong communication skills