Pliops is a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the customer and Israel-based R&D teams to develop qualification test plans, determine required equipment and develop schedules to meet the customer’s needs
- Support product evaluation, integration, and upgrades on customer site
- Diagnose, debug and document customer technical issues to facilitate solutions and closure of issues
- Perform preliminary failure analysis on product which fail during testing or field deployments
- Track status on products sent to Israel-based R&D teams for further failure analysis
- Serve as the primary technical contact for ramping new customers, responsible for training/deployment of Pliops’ product for the customer, as well as production deployment support
- You will take part in demo meetings with prospects and will assist in crafting sales pitches and solutions for the sales team
- Form close relationships with Pliops’ customers and partners in collaboration with the Sales team