Pliops is a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
In this role you will:
- Provide input about product priorities and goals for Product Management.
- Use customer and competitive research to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging.
- Develop and own product positioning, messaging and value propositions that differentiate Pliops solutions in the marketplace.
- Develop and own cross-team marketing campaigns and GTM process to ensure successful, integrated launches for new product features and solutions.
- Craft engaging audience-specific marketing assets and content, including case studies, solution briefs, web content, presentations, data sheets, whitepapers and sales playbooks that can be utilized globally.
- Define market segmentation and develop the right marketing strategy that maps to target buyer, business problems, and IT/Engineering initiatives aligned with the business opportunity.
- Develop content and sales tools to accelerate conversion rates at each stage of the sales funnel.
- Partner with the Marketing & Sales Development team to build and execute campaigns.
- Define and execute sales enablement strategy for sales/business development, field, solution architect and partner-facing roles; developing and delivering sales enablement content and playbooks.
- Gather competitive intelligence on our key competitors and develop differentiation materials for the field and for external consumption.
- Develop and implement analyst engagement strategy and drive industry analyst briefings.
- Help to shape and execute Pliops PR strategy in collaboration with PR agency.
- Support the team in setting clear goals and key results. Ensure that those are communicated and visible across the company and progress is shared regularly.