Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Sr Dir Technical Alliances
About The Position
Sr Director Technical Alliances
- Partner with architecture team, identify workloads which will benefit most from the addition of flash storage solutions, and the required software stack for the workload
- Identify top partners in the database, Machine Learning, analytics and software defined storage segments
- Perform market analysis and understanding of key business issues in potential target markets or verticals
- Map target solutions to address customer pain points, Technical grounding of solution
- Conduct gap analysis of additional features/ functionality required to better address target industries or market segments
- Develop business case including expected ROI, potential technology requirements, metrics and other factors determining viability of targeting specific market or industry
- Ensure Pliops products achieve functionality certification and leadership performance in target solution stacks
- Ensure Pliops products are part of, and positioned appropriate in, ISV/SaaS partner program
- Develop and execute a partner marketing strategy to drive leads, referrals and revenue for the solution
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create launch plan for solution offerings, including coordination of technical education, marketing deliverables, field execution and implementation of supporting demand generation programs
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the solution from a technical and customer business benefit perspective
- Work closely with Sales team to develop and execute a sales strategy to best enable Pliops and ISV partner sales force
- Identify opportunities for development engagements to optimize Pliops products for targeted solutions
Program and Project Management
- Drive tactical execution of targeted solutions
- Drive cross--‐team collaboration and alignment
- Identify and track success metrics
- Communicate projects and programs to relevant Execuives within Pliops and outside as needed
- Deep experience in alliance management roles in cloud and enterprise IT technology vendors
- Product management experience, ideally product management in enterprise software or hardware
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing industry and architectures
- Experience working with software vendors, cloud/web service providers and system/solution providers
- Expertise in development and execution of solutions selling and product marketing programs
- Instinct to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Demonstrated ability to learn and position technical solutions
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities
- Desire to take leadership in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities
The winning candidate must be willing to commit to an aggressive start--‐up work ethic. S/he will bring a proactive attitude to the business; this suggests a “get--‐it--‐done” personality type, a high intensity level, and a positive attitude about where the company can go and how this individual can help it get there. S/he must have the ability to anticipate change and the energy and confidence to try new approaches and create innovative solutions. The new Alliance Director must be a hands‐on, detailed‐oriented marketing executive who is analytical, organized, committed, energetic, creative, and well disciplined. Personal characteristics of value include high personal and professional integrity, and the ability to establish personal credibility with senior management, customers, analysts and press partners. Excellent communication and analytical skills are required.
The most appropriate educational background might include undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science/ electrical engineering and an MBA from a respected university, however, proven success at marketing complex Enterprise/Data Center products solutions is more important than any specific academic credentials.
Pliops multiplies the effectiveness of organizations’ infrastructure investments by exponentially increasing datacenter performance, reliability, capacity, and efficiency. Delivered on an easy-to-deploy, low-profile PCIe card, the breakthrough Pliops Extreme Data Processor (XDP) radically simplifies the way data is processed and flash is managed. Pliops overcomes storage inefficiencies to massively accelerate performance and dramatically reduce overall infrastructure costs for data-hungry, storage-intensive applications such as AI/ML, 5G, big data analytics, and IoT. Founded in 2017 and named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups by CRN in 2020, Pliops has raised $115 million to date from leading investors. Learn more at www.pliops.com.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Pliops is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
Pliops is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.