Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Office Manager, Executive Assistant
About The Position
Office Manager/ Executive Assistant
Pliops executive team seeks an Executive Assistant to support administrative as well as day-to-day operations of our offices. Although primarily serving as the right hand to the Executive Suite in the US– you will be the backbone in driving the growth and productivity of our rapidly expanding team. As a trusted confidant you will serve as a liaison to the business executive and execution team. Your calm demeanor and resourcefulness will inspire the full trust and respect of the executive team. As you will be key to driving our business forward and achieving corporate objectives – no task is below you.
You are Tech Savvy and borderline geek –always working smart. Outlook, Word, Teams, and PowerPoint are all a breeze, and your Excel skills demonstrate that you are a true pro. You are initiative-taking, creative, and tenacious, able to proactively solve problems and take immediate action. You possess a strong commitment to efficiency and a keen eye for detail. You are highly adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/ client service and response. You are relentless with following through on projects to successful completion but remain agile- able to quickly pivot as conflicts arise. You will be the team’s hero by quickly learning the idiosyncrasies and preferences of each executive you support and proactively prevent and or solve issues as they arise. You can keep things in perspective, make the executive team's days run smoothly, and increase their efficiency. Your sense of humor makes you an absolute delight to interact with. Where some of this role can be performed remotely, it will also require 3–4 visits per week to our San Jose offices.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Autonomously manage calendar prioritization with minimum amount of executive interaction. All known meetings, travel logistics, time blocks for travel/required offline times noted in calendar, minimizing conflicting or overlapping meetings
- Proactively manage travel including investigating flight, hotel, transportation options based on known remote meetings, add itinerary to calendar, manage logistics to ensure all steps are completed including visas, transportation
- Manage expenses for executives including following up on expenses post-trip, entering, verifying expenses paid via monthly Visa statement reviews
- Ensure office environment is productive with all necessary work items
- Manage special projects such as major meetings, meeting meal arrangements, all hands forums, team events, as needed
- Ensure effective executive interviews by meeting interviewee, ensuring water/lunch provided if necessary, printing resume in advance, assist in completing evaluation if requested
- Support executives with logistics support to enable their maximum productivity, including opening phone bridges in advance of meetings, make sure conference rooms are ready for meetings, projector on, meetings completed on time
- Enter MBOs into Halogen, approve online based/ offline approvals, manage other administrative systems as needed
- Arrange or get meals as needed for meetings
- 10+ years of experience supporting a small team of executives
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality internal and external to the company
- Ability to manage priorities and tactfully defer/decline lower priority requests
- Ability to track logistics across multiple countries and time zones
Pliops multiplies the effectiveness of organizations’ infrastructure investments by exponentially increasing datacenter performance, reliability, capacity, and efficiency. Delivered on an easy-to-deploy, low-profile PCIe card, the breakthrough Pliops Extreme Data Processor (XDP) radically simplifies the way data is processed and flash is managed. Pliops overcomes storage inefficiencies to massively accelerate performance and dramatically reduce overall infrastructure costs for data-hungry, storage-intensive applications such as AI/ML, 5G, big data analytics, and IoT. Founded in 2017 and named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups by CRN in 2020, Pliops has raised $115M to date from leading investors. Learn more at www.pliops.com.
This position will be initially remote – however, our offices are in San Jose, CA future on-site meetings should be expected. Local candidates preferred.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Pliops is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
Pliops is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.