Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Pre/Post Sales Engineer
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processors dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
About the position:
Are you technically savvy but also love to sell? If so, then this job may be the perfect fit for you! We are seeking the best and brightest to join our team as a Customer Success Engineer. You will be responsible for supporting customer and R&D teams to develop qualification test plans, determine required equipment and develop schedules to meet our customer’s needs. Customers will seek your help to figure out problems, answer questions about our application, or perform configuration tasks. You will maintain lively customer and cross-functional relationships our internal engineering team, account management team, and product management team.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the pre-sales (POC) and post-sales technical engagements
- Support product evaluation, integration, and upgrades on customer site
- Diagnose, debug and document customer technical issues to facilitate solutions and closure of issues
- Perform preliminary failure analysis on product which fail during testing or field deployments
- Track status on products sent to Israel-based R&D teams for further failure analysis
- Serve as the primary technical contact for ramping new customers, responsible for training/ deployment of Pliops’ product for the customer, as well as production deployment support
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance/training to customer development and software teams
- Have fun coding, troubleshooting and quickly picking up new languages as necessary
- The position requires 20% travel
- BSc/ MSc in Electronic/Software Engineering/Computer Science
- 4-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience in some programming language (C/ Python- an advantage)
- Fluent English- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pre/Post-sale technical support/FAE etc.- an advantage
- Expert knowledge of storage architectures, operating systems, SSDs, and file systems- an advantage
- Experience with cloud servers and storage hardware infrastructures, including flash storage- an advantage