As our Global Organizational Development you will lead and execute the global, learning, and OD programs—developing and delivering these programs in partnership with the business leaders, HR team, and external vendors across the globe.
You will have the opportunity to build this function from the ground up and make an impact in a hyper-growth organization.
In this role you will:
- Identify key organizational needs by developing initiatives to drive organizational change
- Create and deliver training and onboarding programs for new and existing employees to improve individual and organizational performance
- Partner with business and HR and serve as a trusted advisor for learning and OD programs.
- Develop and deliver engaging, creative, and impactful virtual, in-person, and blended learning experiences to improve individual and organizational performance and development
- Lead and overseas cross-company global projects such as Performance Review and Engagement Surveys
- Monitor and continually improve the effectiveness of learning and OD programs to ensure overall worthwhile impact and value
- 7+ years experience in Organizational Learning and Development roles in a global organizations
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Organizational Development, or a related field
- Experience within hyper-growth global technology organizations
- Strong ability and hands-on experience in designing, implementing, and facilitating stable yet agile global workshops and training programs in a fast-paced organization
- Strong track record of developing effective and consultative relationships across all levels of an organization
- Proven experience leading global organizational processes, e.g Performance Management and Engagement Surveys
- Experience with implementing online learning tools and working with external training vendors
- Strong program management and execution skills; self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to seek answers and drive solutions
Who are we?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops was recently named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups in 2020 by CRN and one of the 50 promising start-ups in 2021 by Calcalist.
The company has raised $115M to date from leading global investors including State of Mind Ventures, Viola Ventures, Intel Capital, KDT, SoftBank Ventures Asia, NVIDIA, Expon Capital, Western Digital, Xilinx and Sweetwood Capital.
To find out more about us, you can click on the links below: