Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
About The Position
We are looking for a full-time HR Business Partner to join our small team in the Bay Area. As a member of our global HR team, and reporting to VP HR - you will be responsible for all HR aspects for our U.S. employees. You are someone who takes a “can-do” approach to all challenges and easily manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment. Your work will be instrumental in developing, growing, and maintaining our team, culture, and values. You will contribute to our overall business objectives and will play a key role in Pliops’ overall success.
- Provide strategic business partnership and serve as a trusted advisor to all levels of the organization.
- Lead cross-functional HR projects to help drive and improve culture, and identify ways to retain our unique culture as we grow.
- Manage HR daily operations, including employee compensation and benefits; onboarding and training of new hires; performance reviews; internal mobility (relocations and transfers) and employee exits.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance while providing HR policy guidance.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues with the utmost discretion and fairness.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and functional business leaders to optimize workforce planning and recruiting efforts.
- Implement HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned with the global HR strategy.
- 7+ years experience as an HR Business Partner/HR Manager in a hyper-growth startup company
- Demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas: employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, etc.
- Experience with labor law and compliance
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion, maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in these areas would also be helpful:
- Experience working with various departments – Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and G&A
- Prior experience in a company with international operations
- Professional certification (PHR, SPHR)
- Experience managing a P.E.O. (Trinet)
Pliops multiplies the effectiveness of organizations’ infrastructure investments by exponentially increasing datacenter performance, reliability, capacity, and efficiency. Delivered on an easy-to-deploy, low-profile PCIe card, the breakthrough Pliops Extreme Data Processor (XDP) radically simplifies the way data is processed and flash is managed. Pliops overcomes storage inefficiencies to massively accelerate performance and dramatically reduce overall infrastructure costs for data-hungry, storage-intensive applications such as AI/ML, 5G, big data analytics, and IoT. Founded in 2017 and named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups by CRN in 2020, Pliops has raised $115M to date from leading investors. Learn more at www.pliops.com.
This position will be initially remote – however, our offices are in San Jose, CA future on-site meetings should be expected. Local candidates preferred.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Pliops is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
Pliops is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.