Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Director of HR
About The Position
Reporting to the Global Head of HR, you will manage the HR function for our growing team in the US. You will serve as the key resource for the following services: business partnership with local leaders, employment relations, payroll, and benefits management, leave management, policy development/management, performance management, recruitment, compliance, rewards, and compensation management.
As our local employment expert, you will be involved in global projects/policy or program development and their successful implementation in the US. You will:
- Manage day-to-day HR operations including compensation, benefits, performance cycles, compensation cycles, local perk programs, onboarding, training, and internal mobility
- Act as trusted advisor regarding all employee relations issues while maintaining confidentiality and observing ethical and professional standards
- Participate in the development of truly global programs
- Act as the sponsor to the various employee-led committees
- Partner with Recruiting team and hiring managers to optimize workforce planning and efforts in hiring diverse, quality people
- Implement HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned with the global HR strategy
- Ensure that HR practices and policies comply with state and federal regulations
- Implement and enforce policies, procedures, and strategies that balance the needs of the business objectives with employee’s needs
- Oversee execution of commissions/ bonus plans, merit processes, and routine/ special request reports
- Motivation, energy, and passion to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving start-up company
- 8 - 10+ years of experience in Human Resource Management (Sr. Manager level min) in a high tech environment
- Competence in HR functional areas such as employee relations, compensation, and benefits, performance management, etc.
- PHR or SPHR designation or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel), HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new systems as necessary
- Experience at a start-up organization in hyper growth mode
- Ability to be on site (hybrid office) at least three days per week (San Jose, CA)
Experience in these areas would also be helpful:
- Prior experience in a company with international operations
- Compensation/ sales commission planning
- Experience managing a P.E.O. (Trinet)
Pliops multiplies the effectiveness of organizations’ infrastructure investments by exponentially increasing datacenter performance, reliability, capacity, and efficiency. Delivered on an easy-to-deploy, low-profile PCIe card, the breakthrough Pliops Extreme Data Processor (XDP) radically simplifies the way data is processed and flash is managed. Pliops overcomes storage inefficiencies to massively accelerate performance and dramatically reduce overall infrastructure costs for data-hungry, storage-intensive applications such as AI/ML, 5G, big data analytics, and IoT. Founded in 2017 and named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups by CRN in 2020, Pliops has raised $115M to date from leading investors. Learn more at www.pliops.com.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Pliops is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
Pliops is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here for more info on us: