Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Growth Marketing Manager
About The Position
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager al to be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture, and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate, and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns, live events, and trade shows across multiple channels to generate pipeline
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with the VP Marketing and Marketing Ops Manager for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Research & overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop content to support all campaigns
- 4+ years of B2B demand generation experience – storage/ data center or cloud computing industry experience preferred
- Ability to create engaging campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, EDOs, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
What else you will need to be successful in this role:
Ability to leverage Hubspot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management would be very helpful.
Pliops multiplies the effectiveness of organizations’ infrastructure investments by exponentially increasing datacenter performance, reliability, capacity, and efficiency. Delivered on an easy-to-deploy, low-profile PCIe card, the breakthrough Pliops Extreme Data Processor (XDP) radically simplifies the way data is processed and flash is managed. Pliops overcomes storage inefficiencies to massively accelerate performance and dramatically reduce overall infrastructure costs for data-hungry, storage-intensive applications such as AI/ML, 5G, big data analytics, and IoT. Founded in 2017 and named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups by CRN in 2020, Pliops has raised $115M to date from leading investors.
Check out this video about our product:
This position will be initially remote – however, we will be announcing our new offices San Jose, CA within the next few weeks. We expect to be a hybrid office, a way of working somewhere between fully remote and fully in-office. We want to offer our employees flexibility and safety during these challenging times. We are only considering candidates in the local area - however feel free to apply and make note if you plan on relocating here.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Pliops is not sponsoring visas for any positions. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.