Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
We are seeking a Content Marketing Professional to help write, edit, and publish content. In this role, you will be working closely with the Director of Product Marketing to fulfill content deliverables.
· Write effective content, to include PPT presentations, blogs, articles, email and landing page copy
· Research topics to ensure accurate, useful information is provided
· Edit, proofread and re-purpose content produced by internal technical team
· Emphasize our brand and voice
· Incorporate client and internal feedback to improve content quality
· Ensure SEO best practices are used
· Contribute to building clever and unique content for campaigns
5-7 years of experience in a content marketing role - with prioirty given to candidates with storage, semiconductor and or related technology experience.
· Customer-first attitude and ability to adapt your writing voice to various audiences
· Ability to manage and prioritize several projects at once
· Deadline-driven and detail-oriented
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
· Basic understanding of digital marketing and SEO
· Understanding of personas and content journey
· Experience working for “startup” companies
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or Marketing preffered
Pliops multiplies the effectiveness of organizations’ infrastructure investments by exponentially increasing datacenter performance, reliability, capacity, and efficiency. Delivered on an easy-to-deploy, low-profile PCIe card, the breakthrough Pliops Extreme Data Processor (XDP) radically simplifies the way data is processed and flash is managed. Pliops overcomes storage inefficiencies to massively accelerate performance and dramatically reduce overall infrastructure costs for data-hungry, storage-intensive applications such as AI/ML, 5G, big data analytics, and IoT. Founded in 2017 and named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups by CRN in 2020, Pliops has raised $115M to date from leading investors.
Check out this video about our product:
This position will be initially remote – however, we will be announcing our new offices San Jose, CA within the next few weeks. We expect to be a hybrid office, a way of working somewhere between fully remote and fully in-office. We want to offer our employees flexibility and safety during these challenging times. We are only considering candidates in the local area - however feel free to apply and make note if you plan on relocating here.
Authorization to work in the United States is required; please note that at this time, Pliops is not sponsoring visas for any positions. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.