About The Position
Product manager's responsibilities:
- Identify customer pain points and requirements related to Pliops product, supporting software/utilities and technologies
- Create MRD in conjunction with customers, partners, other marketing team members, architecture and engineering
- Manage changes, driven by either market requirements or engineering tradeoffs, to maximize product ROI
- Analyze and present on competitors including Pliops response required
- Create product business plan by working with architecture and engineering teams. Create and maintain core customer presentation.
- Set product pricing by utilizing capex/opex benefit analysis, new use case value (if any), market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing customization requests.
- Maintain forecast and allocation for pre- and post-production volumes. Manage EOL.
- Identify and prioritize interoperability matrix for Pliops products
- Define required customer documentation for product, in conjunction with engineering and technical marketing.
- Support customer and partner engagement, especially in EMEA
- Create and present product development milestones for approval
- Create MRD and manage via change control processes
- Create customer product presentation
- Set and maintain SKU plan and pricing schedule for each
- Create competitive analysis in relevant segments
- Create core product collateral and whitepapers
- Support Segment Planner in creating market segment analysis and market model
- At least 7 years of experience in Product Management roles
- Management experience
- Previous experience in software/hardware development
- Storage and Network background
- Willing to travel to the US at least once a quarter
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, pursue initiatives rigorously, have a technical background, be a fast learner and possess flawless communication skills.