Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Dir, Product Management Software
About The Position
Pliops is a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders. Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power. Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify customer pain points and requirements related to Pliops product, supporting software/utilities and technologies
- Create MRD in conjunction with customers, partners, other marketing team members, architecture and engineering
- Manage changes, driven by either market requirements or engineering tradeoffs, to maximize product ROI
- Analyze and present on competitors including Pliops response required
- Create product business plan by working with architecture and engineering teams. Create and maintain core customer presentation.
- Set product pricing by utilizing capex/opex benefit analysis, new use case value (if any), market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing customization requests.
- Maintain forecast and allocation for pre- and post-production volumes. Manage EOL.
- Identify and prioritize interoperability matrix for Pliops products
- Define required customer documentation for product, in conjunction with engineering and technical marketing.
- Support customer and partner engagement
- Seeking min 5 years of experience in Product Management roles
- Previous experience in software/hardware development
- Deep experience with cloud workloads and software ecosystems including database, analytics, ML deployed on flash storage.
- Storage and Network background
- MBA, preferably
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, pursue initiatives rigorously, have a technical background, be a fast learner and possess excellent communication skills