Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that is revolutionizing storage in the data centers
Pliops , led by executives from industry leaders, introduces a unique and significantly more effective way of how Storage is accessed and used in the data center.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a storage accelerator leveraging patent-pending hardware and software that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
About the position
In this role you will join a growing team of professionals that is responsible for the development and deployment of cutting edge products.
You will design and implement an automation tools, infrastructures, CI/CD, test and release platforms, as well as scalable systems that will support the core development of products integrating innovative software and hardware.
• B.Sc in Software or Electrical Engineering from leading academic institute.
• Proven coding experience of 3 years
• Experience in internal Software tools development using Python, C++
• Automation infrastructures development
• Linux knowledge and Bash
• Experience in restAPI, Flask, SQL, Pytest, dockers, Jenkins, Ansible – an advantage