About The Position
Pliops is looking for a practical engineer to join the professional R&D Hardware group and take part in development of cutting edge products, targeting the world’s largest data centers.
- Participate in the design, validation, debug and support of Pliops board/system products
- Support the Hardware team through all the development stages including lab feasibility tests, board and system tests after layout as well as certification and mass production
- Plan and execute HW-SW tests
- Troubleshooting of problems and failure
- Component level debugging
- Full Lab responsibly including maintain the lab and purchasing new lab tools
- Troubleshooting of problems and failures
- Knowledge on EMI/EMC - an advantage
- Education: Practical engineering degree
- At least five (5) years of experience
- Board design capabilities
- Proven Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Proven Experience in component level Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Experience in working with test equipment (scopes, power meters…).
- Experience in working with electrical schemes
- Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, soldering etc.)
- Experience in developing server and storage systems is an advantage
- Personal skills – Highly independent and committed