Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Lab IT Engineer
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processors dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
About the position
In this role you will be responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, inventory, and security of technical resources deployed within Pliops, which includes data servers, storage devices, FPGA cards, network devices etc.
Install hardware devices, Implement software utilities and develop procedures to ensure the security and reliability of equipment, software, and data resources under Linux environment.
Initiate and contribute to the consistent improvement of how Pliops uses and maintains its lab environment.
- Experience in installation, configuration maintenance of servers, storage and HW devices
- Proven hands-on experience with DELL/HPE servers hardware (including IPMI protocols)
- Proven hands-on experience with Linux servers administration (especially CentOS and Ubuntu) and Bash
- Proven hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory environment, DHCP and DNS management
- Knowledge in TCP/IP networks
- Knowledge in Python - an advantage
- Knowledge in automation applications such as Ansible/Puppet/Chef - an advantage