Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processors dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
About the position
In this role, you will take part in design and development of firmware for Pliops’ innovative storage systems involving software and proprietary hardware solutions.
- Design and development of core product features in a complex software system with focus on embedded CPU environment.
- Deliver high quality tested code and debug arising issues.
- Benchmark and tune the software to maximize performance in a highly parallel environment.
- Think creatively, share ideas, and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Well known leading academic institute degree.
- (BSc/BA/MSc in Computer Sciences or Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering).
- 2+ years of hands-on real time embedded programming experience.
- Solid understanding of CPU structure and compilation, linkage, execution of firmware code.
- Strong design and analytical skills.
- Strong coding skills in C.
- Strong systems background.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Ability to conduct performance analysis for features and systems and experience in optimizing software.
- Multi-disciplinary skills.
- Experience in an RTOS environment- an advantage.
- Experience with ARM mobile/real-time CPUs- an advantage.
- Flash controllers/SSD/FTL and storage related experience is a big bonus.
- Experience with various peripheral interfaces / BSP- an advantage.
Personality/ Soft skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and fun to work with.
- Highly motivated and independent, Positive, Creative, Open minded, Initiative.
- Passion for software development and a drive to innovate.