Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Software Validation Engineer
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processors dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
About The Position
In this position, you will join a team of technical experts for software and firmware validation, ensuring that Pliops product functions flawlessly.
- Verify functional and performance features of Pliops products.
- Product test plan definition and implementation.
- Great understanding of system architecture, product features and implementation details. in order to identify possible points of failure and define test coverage.
- Implement automation tools to improve feature quality and regression tests.
- Define and implement software+firmware debug and testability hooks.
- Explore, introduce and enable new software testing and verification methodologies.
- Define and implement product performance verification.
- Constantly improve the efficiency and quality of the software validation in Pliops products.
- Ensure top notch quality of Pliops products.
- yaBachelor or Masters degree in Software Engineering or Computer Engineering from a known institute.
- Solid hands-on experience with software and/or firmware validation.
- Knowledge of software test tools, test methodologies, software life cycle.
- Skilled in Python, experience in utilizing Python for automated testing.
- C/C++ coding experience is an advantage.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with storage products is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
Personality/ Soft skills
- Great communication skills and fun to work with!