Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
Pliops was recently named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups in 2020 by CRN and its storage processors are shipping to select customers. The company has raised $115M to date from leading global investors including State of Mind Ventures, Viola Ventures, Intel Capital, KDT, SoftBank Ventures Asia, NVIDIA, Expon Capital, Western Digital, Xilinx and Sweetwood Capital.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
About the position
In this role You will be joining our VLSI team and the role will include:
- Ownership of SoC-level design components
- Development of automated design and system VLSI tools and flows
- Collaborative and close work with IP designers for integrating IPs into SoC-level
- Close interaction with DFT and BE teams throughout different stages of project development
- Responsibility on delivering VLSI releases
- Implementation of full SoC projects on FPGA – including analyzing results and improving device convergence
- B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering from a leading academic institute
- 2-4 years of experience in VLSI frontend team
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages (Python/Tcl/C)
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team work capabilities
- Experience in SoC design – advantage
- Experience with EDA tools (CDC, lint, synthesis/implementation) – advantage
- Familiarity with git version control – advantage