Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
About The Position
The ASIC Lead role includes:
- Responsibility for leading the development of ASIC SoC project from specification and till production
- Delivering ASIC product with highly optimized power, performance and area
- Working closely with architecture, design and implementation teams as well as leading directly SoC team
- Tracking project time-line, status and execution quality to meet project milestones
- Participate in design methodology, reviews and tool automation work as needed
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from known university
- 10+ years of ASIC design experience from semiconductor companies
- Proven experience in leading ASIC team from definition to production
- Knowledge and experience in various aspects of Digital IP design, SoC design, Verification and implementation flow
- Familiarity with EDA tools for Lint, Clock domain crossing, simulation, debugging, synthesis and timing analysis
- Knowledge of power management techniques for low power design
- Very good communication skills
Pliops multiplies the effectiveness of organizations’ infrastructure investments by exponentially increasing datacenter performance, reliability, capacity, and efficiency. Delivered on an easy-to-deploy, low-profile PCIe card, the breakthrough Pliops Extreme Data Processor (XDP) radically simplifies the way data is processed and flash is managed. Pliops overcomes storage inefficiencies to massively accelerate performance and dramatically reduce overall infrastructure costs for data-hungry, storage-intensive applications such as AI/ML, 5G, big data analytics, and IoT. Founded in 2017 and named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups by CRN in 2020, Pliops has raised $115 million to date from leading investors.
To find out more about us, you can click on the links below