Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Verification Technical Expert
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
Pliops was recently named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups in 2020 by CRN and its storage processors are shipping to select customers. The company has raised $115M to date from leading global investors including State of Mind Ventures, Viola Ventures, Intel Capital, KDT, SoftBank Ventures Asia, NVIDIA, Expon Capital, Western Digital, Xilinx and Sweetwood Capital.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
The Verification Technical Expert role includes:
- Responsibility to oversee the verification development of multiple projects at both SoC and IP level
- Taking active part in developing verification plans as well as guiding several verification teams to deliver products at highest quality
- Working with external EDA vendors on latest verification tools and advanced verification methodology, perform evaluation and assist in their deployment in the verification environment
- Responsibility for generation and execution of verification plan for challenging digital components
- Development of System Verilog, UVM based protocol/traffic generators, monitors, checkers and coverage
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from known university
- 10+ years of experience in ASIC verification from semiconductor companies
- Knowledge and experience in standard verification methodologies such as UVM/OVM
- Demonstrated experience in building a complicated verification environment at both SoC and IP level
- Knowledge in Formal verification and Emulation - Advantage
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python or Perl – Advantage
- Very good communication skills