Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
VLSI Design Engineer
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that is revolutionizing storage in the data center.
Pliops, led by executives from industry leaders, introduces a unique and significantly more effective way of how Storage is accessed and used in the data center.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a storage accelerator leveraging patent-pending hardware and software that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
Pliops was recently named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups in 2020 by CRN and its storage processors are shipping to select customers. The company has raised $115M to date from leading global investors including State of Mind Ventures, Viola Ventures, Intel Capital, KDT, SoftBank Ventures Asia, NVIDIA, Expon Capital, Western Digital, Xilinx and Sweetwood Capital.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
In this role, you will be:
- Responsible for definition and micro-architecture of complicated digital blocks
- Detailed documentation and RTL implementation including running EDA tools (Lint, CDC, simulation, debugging, synthesis and timing analysis)
- Work closely with verification and architecture team
- Participate in design methodology and tool automation work as needed
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from known university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in logic design from semiconductor companies
- Knowledge and experience in Verilog and/or System Verilog
- Knowledge of power management techniques for low power design
- Familiarity with EDA tools for Lint, Clock domain crossing, simulation, debugging, synthesis and timing analysis
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python or Perl – Advantage
- Very good communication skills