Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
Pliops was recently named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups in 2020 by CRN and its storage processors are shipping to select customers. The company has raised $115M to date from leading global investors including State of Mind Ventures, Viola Ventures, Intel Capital, KDT, SoftBank Ventures Asia, NVIDIA, Expon Capital, Western Digital, Xilinx and Sweetwood Capital.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
DFT (Design For Test) is a multidisciplinary field which involves many aspects of the chip design process, including: DFT architecture definition,
RTL design, verification, backend implementation, STA, pre and post production activities and many more.
You will be part of a growing team that develops from scratch it’s DFT implementation flow and responsible for all DFT activities.
You will closely work with multiple teams within the VLSI group.
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience in the area of DFT
- Knowledge of DFT concepts (MBIST insertion and Memory test validation/ Scan insertion, ATPG, coverage analysis )
- Experience with Synopsys/Mentor tools and flow
- Familiarity with logic design, verification and debug
- Experience in scripting languages such as tcl, perl, shell, python, etc.
- Experience with high speed interfaces (i.e. PCIe/USB) and/or DDR - an advantage
- Excellent communication and team work skills and a very good English is required