Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
ASIC Backend Engineer
About The Position
The ASIC Backend Engineer position includes:
- Being part of the Backend team developing highly optimized power, performance and area ASIC product from RTL to GDS
- Being responsible for the STA flow and signoff methodology
- Working closely with architecture, design and DFT teams to make sure timing closure ensures product success.
- Tracking project timeline, status and execution quality to meet project milestones
- Participating in design methodology, reviews and tool automation work as needed
- Ownership on blocks in RTL2GDS workflow
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as Backend engineer from a leading semiconductor company at advanced process technology
- Hands-On experience in both Macro level and full-chip STA
- Solid understanding of multi-scenario STA and timing constraints
- Hands on experience in timing/SDC constraints generation and management. Familiarity with synthesis and DFT related flows.
- Deep understanding of designs' constraints development.
- Excellent understanding of margining methodologies (OCV/AOCV/POCV) to address process variation, correlation to spice, silicon.
- Timing margins fundamental from synthesis to signoff.
- DFT flows and methodologies knowledge and experience
- Experience with clock tree analysis and drive physical implementation to achieve a scalable clock tree implementation for smooth timing convergence.
- Strong scripting skills in tcl or python.
Pliops multiplies the effectiveness of organizations’ infrastructure investments by exponentially increasing datacenter performance, reliability, capacity, and efficiency. Delivered on an easy-to-deploy, low-profile PCIe card, the breakthrough Pliops Extreme Data Processor (XDP) radically simplifies the way data is processed and flash is managed. Pliops overcomes storage inefficiencies to massively accelerate performance and dramatically reduce overall infrastructure costs for data-hungry, storage-intensive applications such as AI/ML, 5G, big data analytics, and IoT. Founded in 2017 and named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups by CRN in 2020, Pliops has raised $115 million to date from leading investors.
To find out more about us, you can click on the links below