Unlock Your Full Potential
Pliops is revolutionizing the way the world manages data. Here’s your chance to work alongside other talented professionals at a world-class, well-funded startup with a culture that puts people first.
With offices in Israel and the United States, Pliops offers a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, and fun environment where you can challenge yourself—and be rewarded for your efforts. Are you ready for a company that’s more than just a place to work? Browse our open positions today.
Sr Failure Analysis and RMA Engineer
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processors dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Sr. FA and RMA to join our professional team. You will play a critical role in the success of the overall organization. You will be responsible for conducting failure analysis during service period, determine the root causes and define corrective actions to prevent future occurrences and make sure we are producing best products worldwide. In this position, you will bring deep theoretical background and multidisciplinary understanding as well as deep knowledge of our systems, a system-level view of our solutions and a dynamic and positive working environment. The position combines understanding of hardware, firmware and software integration and work closely with Hardware, Software, Firmware and Test Engineers, along with Quality and Operations teams in the company.
- Lead failure analysis processes for company's products. Determine root cause for failures under investigation and implement corrective actions.
- Providing failure analysis reports to customers.
- Debugging and writing procedures and methodologies related to failures in production and field returns.
- Monitoring all hardware and correlating them to earlier identified problems in production and in field returns.
- Working with R&D and Quality teams to improve products quality and reliability.
- Working with vendors and contract manufacturers to improve components' reliability and processes quality.
- New product failure characterization and test correlation.
- Monitoring test stability and production yield.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Board design
- Minimum of 4 year of technical experience in hardware system failure analysis/debug.
- Experience with lab equipment (Oscilloscope, DVM, Signal generator, Spectrum analyzer, LCR meters, etc.)
- Excellent skills in problem-solving, self-learning, presentation and teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communication (English).
- Accurate and detailed, customer service-oriented, highly motivated, team player, fast learning, independence.