- Engage industry analysts and peers at customers/partners to create reports on core components (e.g. CPU, memory, SSD, servers, storage, deployment models, relevant software segments and vendors)
- Systematically assess relevant segments to make recommendations on Pliops entry strategy. Assess whether to continue or exit current product investments.
- Create and maintain Pliops roadmap by segment, aligned with architecture and engineering for feasibility
- Responsible for Concept phase for each major product generation
- Identify and assess IP licensing or other sub-component opportunities
- Define and drive ecosystem changes and collaboration required for each product segment and major product generation, including setting targets for being included on 3rd party approved vendor/hardware lists
- Create and maintain reports on key industry trends – software/SaaS segments and vendors, deployment models, ecosystem
- Create Market Segment Analysis for segments we participate or are considering entering
- Lead Concept Approval phase for each product and generation
- Lead development and maintenance of roadmap for company hardware, software and services
- Define and manage ecosystem engagement plan
- Work with Israel based product manager, engineering, architecture to create MRD, maintain change control
Please fill the form below to send your resume.
- Category: Israel, United States,
- Date: August 3, 2019