SR Account Executive
About The Position
Who we are?
cream of the crop, with a positive disposition, an optimistic vibe, and a can-do attitude.
We’re stronger together, at home and at work. Our mind is sharp and we’re quick on our toes, we lead by sharing, and empower by advising where to look but not what to see. Honestly, we're quite knowledgeable, however, we know there’s a lot more gray matter to color with learning.
Our Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power. It’s truly groundbreaking, you have to see it to believe it.
Not to brag, but we ranked as one of the best workplaces in the high-tech sector in Israel by BDIcode, 2022. But above all, our people are our greatest asset, we strive to create a fun, engaging and empowering atmosphere.
To find out more about us, click on the link below:
Pliops Extreme Data Processor Explained
About the position
- Work with other Pliops sales, presales, service & consulting teams to drive the Pliops value proposition into our enterprise accounts
- Consult with C-level executives to drive the digital transformation strategy for our enterprise customers
- Develop and implement an effective enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Pliops products and services
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified key accounts
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful, and strategic input to their business
- Developing and executing strategies to identify potential clients
- Develop long-term strategic accounts as well as to meet short-term performance goals
- Provide leadership in the development of product knowledge, solution, sales and service strategies and competency development using the Integrated sales cycle
- Represent Pliops with integrity, maintain industry credibility, prospect for new business, and establish and strengthen relationships through presenting to various audiences and attendance
- 10+ years of technology consulting and/or product sales experience with a focus on IT
- Consistently outperform sales quotas in previous jobs, achievement-driven and highly competitive
- C-Level and VP level relationships at key customer contacts (enterprise market)
- Advanced knowledge in software, hardware, IT solution or other technical products selling
- Ability to work independently and leverage resources wisely when needed
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Good partner management skills
- Self-motivated, innovative thinking and business-oriented
- Willing to travel as needed across North America and, occasionally, globally