DevOps & Platforms Team Leader
About The Position
Who We Are?
We are a growing startup company revolutionizing the Storage Processor world, with an ingenious solution. Founded in 2017 by industry leaders. We’re the cream of the crop, with a positive disposition, an optimistic vibe, and a can-do attitude.
We’re stronger together, at home and at work. Our mind is sharp and we’re quick on our toes, we lead by sharing, and empower by advising where to look but not what to see. Honestly, we're quite knowledgeable, however, we know there’s a lot more gray matter to color with learning.
Our Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power. It’s truly groundbreaking, you have to see it to believe it.
Not to brag, but we ranked as one of the best workplaces in the high-tech sector in Israel by BDIcode, 2022. But above all, our people are our greatest asset, we strive to create a fun, engaging and empowering atmosphere.
To find out more about us, click on the link below:
Pliops Extreme Data Processor Explained
About The Position
Among the R&D group, that is responsible to develop the product HW, FW and SW, your responsibility is to lead a team whose objective is to develop and maintain the automation system and infrastructure that make the core environment of the product life cycle. Creating high quality and robust systems that support the build, deployment, tests and analysis of the product.
Team key responsibilities & productions
Develop and maintain the build processes CI/CD and its infrastructure components. Develop and maintain automation processes for product integrations within the development environment. Develop and maintain robust and flexible testing infrastructure and pipelines for the various R&D groups
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer and at least 2 years of leading DevOps teams.
- Strong Python programming and Groovy scripting skills
- Strong knowledge in Linux operating systems
- Proven experience in CI/CD pipelines designing - Jenkins
- Proven experience in Micro services design and implementation using Docker
- Proven experience in SQL and No-SQL Databases – MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Proven experience in Configuration management tools, preferably Ansible
- Proven experience in Artifacts management concepts
- Proven experience in Monitoring solutions – Prometheus, Zabbix, etc.
- Ability to provide thorough code reviews and challenge designs
- Maintain active team members development plan and enrich their knowledge and methods
- Monitor progress against defined milestones and contents
- Consider architecture, high availability and other operational aspects