SoC Design Engineer
About The Position
Who we are?
cream of the crop, with a positive disposition, an optimistic vibe, and a can-do attitude.
We’re stronger together, at home and at work. Our mind is sharp and we’re quick on our toes, we lead by sharing, and empower by advising where to look but not what to see. Honestly, we're quite knowledgeable, however, we know there’s a lot more gray matter to color with learning.
Our Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power. It’s truly groundbreaking, you have to see it to believe it.
Not to brag, but we ranked as one of the best workplaces in the high-tech sector in Israel by BDIcode, 2022. But above all, our people are our greatest asset, we strive to create a fun, engaging and empowering atmosphere.
To find out more about us, click on the link below:
Pliops Extreme Data Processor Explained
About the position
In this role You will be joining our VLSI team and the role will include:
- Ownership of SoC-level design components
- Development of automated design and system VLSI tools and flows
- Collaborative and close work with IP designers for integrating IPs into SoC-level
- Close interaction with DFT and BE teams throughout different stages of project development
- Responsibility on delivering VLSI releases
- Implementation of full SoC projects on FPGA – including analyzing results and improving device convergence
- B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering from a leading academic institute
- 5 years of experience in VLSI frontend team
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages (Python/Tcl/C)
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team work capabilities
- Experience in SoC design – advantage
- Experience with EDA tools (CDC, lint, synthesis/implementation) – advantage
- Familiarity with git version control – advantage