Senior Board Design Engineer
About The Position
Who We Are?
We are a growing startup company revolutionizing the Storage Processor world, with an ingenious solution. Founded in 2017 by industry leaders. We’re the cream of the crop, with a positive disposition, an optimistic vibe, and a can-do attitude.
We’re stronger together, at home and at work. Our mind is sharp and we’re quick on our toes, we lead by sharing, and empower by advising where to look but not what to see. Honestly, we're quite knowledgeable, however, we know there’s a lot more gray matter to color with learning.
Our Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power. It’s truly groundbreaking, you have to see it to believe it.
Not to brag, but we ranked as one of the best workplaces in the high-tech sector in Israel by BDIcode, 2022. But above all, our people are our greatest asset, we strive to create a fun, engaging and empowering atmosphere.
To find out more about us, click on the link below:
Pliops Extreme Data Processor Explained
The role Includes:
- Take lead in the design, validation, debug and support of Pliops' board/system products, including system architecture aspects
- Productization of Pliops' boards, including qualification and certification
- Monitor and review hardware and mechanical aspects of production fixtures
- Lead Power and signal integrity
- Management of 3rd party sub-contractors
- Troubleshooting of problems and failure
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 10 years of work experience
- Proven Experience in designing Multidisciplinary boards including High speed, digital, Analog and power
- Proven experience in DDR 4/5 and PCIe Gen 4/5
- Proven experience in the full life cycle of hardware products – from design, bring-up, debugging and mass production
- Proven Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital)
- Experience in working with test equipment (scopes, power meters)
- Knowledge on EMI/EMC - an advantage
- Signal and power integrity – an advantage
- Personal skills – Highly independent and committed