Senior Verification Engineer
About The Position
Who We Are?
We are a growing startup company revolutionizing the Storage Processor world, with an ingenious solution. Founded in 2017 by industry leaders. We’re the cream of the crop, with a positive disposition, an optimistic vibe, and a can-do attitude.
We’re stronger together, at home and at work. Our mind is sharp and we’re quick on our toes, we lead by sharing, and empower by advising where to look but not what to see. Honestly, we're quite knowledgeable, however, we know there’s a lot more gray matter to color with learning.
Our Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power. It’s truly groundbreaking, you have to see it to believe it.
Not to brag, but we ranked as one of the best workplaces in the high-tech sector in Israel by BDIcode, 2022. But above all, our people are our greatest asset, we strive to create a fun, engaging and empowering atmosphere.
To find out more about us, click on the link below:
Pliops Extreme Data Processor Explained
The role Includes:
Develop ASIC verification environment for full chip, sub-cluster and unit levels. Responsibility for generation and execution of verification plan for challenging digital blocks/chip Development of System Verilog, UVM based protocol/traffic generators, monitors, checkers and coverage, Learn and work with great teammates
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Well-known leading academic institute
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in verification from semiconductor companies
- Demonstrated experience in building a complicated verification environment
- Knowledge and experience in standard verification methodologies such as UVM/OVM- an advantage
- Knowledge in Formal verification and Emulation- an advantage
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python or Perl- an advantage
- Very good communication skills