VLSI - Verification Engineer
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that changing the Storage Processor world, founded in 2017, and led by executives from industry leaders.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops’ Extreme Data Processors dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
About the position
In this role you will:
- Develop ASIC verification environment for full chip, sub-cluster and unit levels
- Responsibility for generation and execution of verification plan for challenging digital blocks/chip
- Development of System Verilog, UVM based protocol/traffic generators, monitors, checkers and coverage
- Learn and work with great teammates
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Well-known leading academic institute
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in verification from semiconductor companies
- Demonstrated experience in building a complicated verification environment
- Knowledge and experience in standard verification methodologies such as UVM/OVM- an advantage
- Knowledge in Formal verification and Emulation- an advantage
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python or Perl- an advantage
- Very good communication skills