VLSI - Verification Engineer
About The Position
Who we are?
We are a growing startup company that is revolutionizing storage in the data center.
Pliops, led by executives from industry leaders, introduces a unique and significantly more effective way of how Storage is accessed and used in the data center.
Pliops’ Storage Processor (PSP) is a storage accelerator leveraging patent-pending hardware and software that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power.
Pliops storage processor dramatically increases the number of transactions per second and expands capacity for the most demanding applications.
Pliops was recently named as one of the 10 hottest semiconductor startups in 2020 by CRN and its storage processors are shipping to select customers. The company has raised $115M to date from leading global investors including State of Mind Ventures, Viola Ventures, Intel Capital, KDT, SoftBank Ventures Asia, NVIDIA, Expon Capital, Western Digital, Xilinx and Sweetwood Capital.
To find out more about us, you can click on this link below:
About the position
In this role you will:
- Develop ASIC verification environment for full chip, sub-cluster and unit levels
- Responsibility for generation and execution of verification plan for challenging digital blocks/chip
- Development of System Verilog, UVM based protocol/traffic generators, monitors, checkers and coverage
- Learn and work with great teammates :)
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Well-known leading academic institute
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in verification from semiconductor companies
- Demonstrated experience in building a complicated verification environment
- Knowledge and experience in standard verification methodologies such as UVM/OVM- an advantage
- Knowledge in Formal verification and Emulation- an advantage
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python or Perl- an advantage
- Very good communication skills